WorkSearch Information Network is sponsored by the AARP Foundation. Providing opportunities to those at risk is the core of what the AARP Foundation does every day.
WorkSearch Information Network (W.I.N.) is a great online employment guide that covers the entire job search process from start to finish. As part of our commitment to keeping you inspired, informed, and up to date, you’ll find pages and pages of a wide scope of career information assembled with you in mind.
- Get Started with five short steps that help you set employment goals and organize your job search activities.
- Conduct your own Career Exploration to find out which job is best for you.
- Learn about the today’s Job Search Process to maximize your chances for finding employment.
- Go Inside the Employer’s Mind and find out what employers are really looking for.
- Tap into social media and connect with other job seekers in the Tutorials and Tools section.
Knowing that you count on us to provide insightful, accurate and relevant information about the latest employment and industry trends, we have designed this website with better tools, better navigation and improved visual design to enhance your learning experience. Our site is filled with features that address all the needs for your success.
Through its workforce programs, AARP Foundation supports adult and older workers as they remain in or re-enter the workforce by facilitating their navigation of the public and private workforce system, providing access to training that will allow them to remain competitive in the job market, and by providing connections to companies who value their experience.Read more about AARP Foundation